Independent Sales Rep Region 1 - Remote
Remote - Work From Home
- 100% Commission
- Incentive Bonuses
- Performance Bonus Tools & Sales Collateral
Join Steelo as we expand our business into teams, leagues, stores, and custom programs across the nation. We are looking for both experienced independent sales reps and quality baseball people to work with us and grow our business together. Commissions paid on collected sales.
During your experience, you will be exposed to brand campaigns and new products, all of which will be centered around community building, growth, and exposure of our company.
- Establish relationships with local, area, and regional teams, programs, and stores.
- Drive sales achievements and market share.
- Build your baseball business and recruitment of additional reps to join your team.
- Sales: 0 to 2 years (Required)
- Outside Sales: 0 to 2 years (Required)
- Knowledge of baseball industry and amateur market.
- Knowledge of high school and college market.
- High School or above. / Bachelor's (Preferred)
- English (Preferred), Spanish is a plus.
- 25% Commission on Sales
- Incentive Bonuses on Sales Goals
- Sales Tool Bonuses (ex. Additional marketing collateral, event tents)
- Fully Remote, anywhere in USA.
Training & Tools:
- SaaS Software Training on apps and tools
- Access to messenging platform and company collaboration tools.
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Laptop, computer, mobile phone.
- Ability to make outbound calls to accounts.
- Winning mentality to close deals.
- Passion for baseball and building a network.
*You will work closely with ownership remotely via PC/Mac, and a mobile device for tasks and deliverables outlined in your agreement. *You will have opportunities to bring ideas, test, and execute with the freedom of working from your own location. *You will be responsible for attending any pre- scheduled meetings with Steelo ownership and management.
*References and/or letters of recommendation may be necessary upon request.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.