Social Media Coordinator 1 - Internship - 6 months
Remote - Work From Home
Compensation Type: Unpaid
Join Steelo Sports for a 6-month unpaid internship working in the areas of key social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. During your experience, you will be exposed to social media campaigns, and social advertising campaigns, all of which will be centered around brand releases, community building, user acquisition, events, and editorial, to help promote the growth and exposure of our company.
- Creating & managing the social media 6-month calendar.
- Consistent social post content creation, tagging, post tracking, and management.
- Social post boosting and budgeted paid advertising runs.
- Customer Review moderation and social engagement.
- User Acquisition and community growth strategy execution.
- Responsible for growth metrics, engagement, and brand alignment with other owned digital channels.
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to use best judgement and understanding brand identity when representing brand.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Powerpoint, PC/ Mac Computer Use.
- Experience using Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook social platforms.
- Experience using social media tracking platforms and social hub/listening platforms like Hootsuite, Falcon, Sprout, and others.
- Experience with Social shopping integrations and shoppable instagram posts.
- Experience using Google Sheets, Drive, and other cloud storage and tool platforms.
You will work closely with ownership remotely via PC/Mac, and a mobile device for tasks and deliverables outlined in your internship agreement. *You will have opportunities to bring ideas, test, and execute with the freedom of working from your own location for a minimum of 5-8 hrs. per week. *You will be responsible for attending Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly meetings with Steelo ownership and management.
*References and/or letters of recommendation may be necessary upon request.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.